JOB OPENING – TEXAS RANGERS
Organization: Texas Rangers
Job Title: Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach (Dominican Republic)
Job Description: The Texas Rangers are seeking one (1) full-time strength and conditioning coach in the Dominican Republic for the 2023 season. Position will be located at our Dominican Republic Complex.
- Designing and implementing programs including: Speed, Conditioning, Strength Training, Warm Ups, Mobility, and Recovery Modalities.
- Tracking and monitoring player progress
- Implement sports science initiatives
- Need to communicate within and across departments (Nutrition, ATC, Hitting, Pitching etc.)
- Need to constantly motivate and impact young athletes
- Need to be able to effectively schedule daily and weekly training schedules
- Need a background in speed development
- Manage a group of players for off-season programming and development in addition to off-season check-ins.
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise or related field
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- 1-3 Years of experience in private sector, high school, collegiate or professional setting.
- Proficient in information and data management
- Knowledge of Hitting and Pitching movements/skill acquisition
- Speed Development Background
- Baseball related coaching experience
- Baseball playing career background
- Strong desire for continuing education
Compensation: This is a full-time position with health and retirement benefits. Salary will be discussed at time of hire.
Send cover letter, resume and three references (as 1 PDF) to Logan Frandsen – Assistant Director of Performance