Associate - Minor League Strength & Conditioning
Organization: Milwaukee Brewers
As part of Strength and Conditioning Department, the Associate Minor League Strength and Conditioning will provide assistance to Minor League Strength and Conditioning staff with implementation, instruction, and supervision of the program, along with a variety of other duties and responsibilities.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with Senior Coordinator - Minor League Strength & Conditioning, Minor League S&C Specialists, Minor League Health Staff, Team Manager, and Coaches.
- Assist Minor League Health & Performance Staff with implementation of strength & conditioning program.
- Leading team stretch, conditioning, agility drills on field and weight room supervision.
The ideal candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university with a degree in a strength and conditioning related field. CSCS preferred.
The mission of our team is to create a professional training environment that encourages, educates, and empowers our players to be the most physically prepared athlete that they can be. We strive to train smart, train hard and be consistent in all our training sessions. As a staff, we strive to be technical, reliable, open-minded, and service oriented.
- Gain hands-on application of strength and conditioning principles, program design, and performance analytics.
- Exposure to training software and performance technologies to educate and drive training decisions.
- Ability to work alongside all levels of the Milwaukee Brewers baseball player population
- Work in close proximity and partnership with our performance science dept, rehabilitation team, and strength and conditioning leadership group.
- Exposure to performance nutrition philosophy and strategy.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration, and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including:
- Online educational platform for personal and professional development
- Mentoring program including training and matching with Brewers mentor
- Employee Resource Groups
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
- Promotional giveaways and other discounts!
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.