Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach (Affiliate TBD)
Department: Medical/ Player Development
Reports To: Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator, Director of Minor League Medical, and Major
League Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Status: Full Time; Exempt
Position Summary: The San Francisco Giants are seeking a full-time Minor-League Strength & Conditioning
Coach to join the Baseball Operations team. This role will have primary responsibilities for the implementation of
Strength & Conditioning protocols with an affiliated team within the Giants Organization.
- Implementation and supervision of organization’s Strength & Conditioning protocols.
- Prescribe and teach individualized physical development program based on athletes ongoing physical
assessments throughout the year.
- Lead and oversee daily movement preparation programs and team stretch/ dynamic warm-up to prepare
athletes for training sessions.
- Collaboration with all members of player development as part of a holistic developmental approach.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Facilitate aspects of Sport Science program.
- Assist medical staff as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in exercise science-related field.
Master’s degree preferred.
- NSCA – CSCS required.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of professional or college level strength & conditioning experience required.
- CPR/ AED required.
- Exceptional relationship/rapport building skills, including ability to work effectively with wide range of
departments, seniority levels, and personalities.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Position will report to Phoenix, AZ for Off-Season Camps and Spring Training. Affiliate will be determined
at a later date.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions regardless of race,
religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status,
domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or
veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Full-time position includes competitive salary and benefits.
Include cover letter, resume, and 3 references in one document as a PDF to Andy King (email@example.com)
with “Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach Application” in the subject line.