Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati · OH · Open to Remote)
Organization: Cincinnati Reds
Job Title: Minor League Affiliate Strength & Conditioning Coach
Reports To: Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
Job Purpose: Carry out the Cincinnati Reds Strength and Conditioning Program on a daily basis at a Reds Minor League Affiliate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for overseeing and implementing all aspects of the Cincinnati Reds Strength and Conditioning program internationally, including but not limited to:
- Leading daily warm up; monitoring weight room and on-field conditioning sessions.
- Scheduling lifts at home and on the road.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports.
- Conducting objective data collection on a weekly basis.
- Tracking daily activity.
- Any other duty assigned by the coordinator.
- Independent judgment and ability to multitask is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Strong work ethic, accountability, and have a desire to continue his/her education in the strength and conditioning field.
- Willingness to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be trustworthy and comfortable with managing large quantities of money and sensitive information.
- High level of interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with wide range of departments, seniority levels and personalities.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- BA/BS in Exercise Science or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- CSCS required, RSCC preferred.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
- Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Work is normally performed in a weight room or on field setting. Proper clothing attire is provided for job duties.
- Ability to travel within the United States and the Dominican Republic.
- Report to Spring Training in Goodyear, AZ.
- Willing to relocate during the baseball season. Location of employment will be an assigned minor league affiliate team.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
- Perform duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Meet department productivity standards.
- Willingness to learn. Open to new methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
You MUST complete your application in the third-party system to be considered. Once you click "Apply Now" you will be redirected to finish your application. Applicants who do not complete this step will not be considered.